“‘Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?’
‘That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,’ said the Cat.
‘I don’t much care where—’ said Alice.
‘Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,’ said the Cat.”
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
Fast forward 356 days from today. What do you want your practice–and your life–to look like on that day?
Some food for thought…
- How many new patients will have found you? (Or you them?)
- What will your income be?
- How many hours will you be working?
- Who will be in your life that wasn’t before?
- Who won’t be?
- What new skill will you have that you didn’t before?
- What will you have done that you’re proud of?
- What will you no longer be doing or tolerating?
- What one thing will you have done that you’ve always wanted to?
And perhaps most important of all: What did you do that scared you?
No related posts.