If you’re an educator looking to inspire your students, or an event planner looking to engage practitioners at your next conference or convention, I’d be happy to speak to your audience. Simply contact us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
What To Expect
I’ve spoken to dozens of schools, associations, conference groups, convention attendees and seminar sessions. Here’s what I strive to deliver:
- Engagement and inspiration. Expect practitioners to laugh. To pay attention. To learn, and most importantly, to walk away happy. If you’re looking for someone to show PowerPoint slides crammed full of text and then read them to you…I’m NOT your guy. This isn’t the same lame keynote you heard last week.
- Big ideas and insights. My goal is to see an “a-ha” on every face. To help facilitate that one insight that might change a practice or a practitioner.
- Practical application. Big ideas are important. But practitioners need to be able to put them to use. Expect practical tips and resources that make executing ideas easier.
“THANK YOU. I think your presentation today hit all the right notes, humor, inspirational, informative, entertaining, and above all else, highly useful and relevant. I really do think you have articulated a powerful way for practitioners to view their professional lives.”
-Eric Martin, MS LAc
Practice Management Instructor
Most Requested Topics
I mainly speak on what it takes to build a lucrative, happy and sustainable career as a health care professional. Some of my most requested topics are:
- Practice Growth – marketing, attracting new patients, and leveraging your existing patient/client base, including
- Leveraging the internet and social media
- Speaking, writing and networking as tools for practice growth
- How to position yourself as a go-to expert in any health care field
- Practice Management - Creating a practice that runs more smoothly, serves more clients, and is more profitable
- Practice to Business Transition – how to shift from a practice that relies solely on a single practitioner, to a true business that can generate income in other ways.
- Work-Life Balance - Maintaining your own health and happiness while helping others do the same. Sustaining a long, healthy career as a practitioner and business owner. Sabbaticals, career breaks, and other lifehacks.
“Many attendees told me how much they appreciated your talk. There were a number of ‘ah-ha’ moments. We certainly hope to have you back!”
Executive Director, Director of Government Relations
Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)
A Note For Educators
We’re big fans of early business education, but we know you’re working with limited budgets. Here are a few additional thoughts for you:
- Plan a live public event. Many schools organize a public event – usually a two-hour evening lecture – and sell tickets to alumni, and local practitioners. Most schools find they can easily sell enough public tickets to cover all costs, and keep a little for themselves.
- Try the 2-for-1 Deal. If you’d like to organize a public event at your school, then I’ll also spend the same amount of time with your students during the day – speaking to your business or practice management class, doing one-one coaching, or doing a business review of your teaching clinic processes – at no charge.
- Use technology. Webinars are a cost-effective way to bring speakers to your classrooms without the time and expense associated with travel. Contact us for details.
“Thanks again for making the effort to speak with the class, and for a truly inspiring presentation. The feedback I got from the students was very positive- the class is so excited about your vision. Please come again next year!”
Director, Institutional Advancement
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Check My Availability
To learn more, or to schedule a date, just contact us. Someone will get back to you right away to answer any questions and/or check availability.
“Thank you SO much Dan!! Everyone LOVED all that you had to say.”
-Donielle Wilson, ND
President and Executive Director
New York Association of Naturopathic Physicians